Kick off the Holiday Season with Adopt-A-Shop week!
Support your FAVORITE downtown Gainesville, Georgia business by filling out an “Adopt a Shop” card. This card will ask you to do six different tasks to support your favorite downtown business. And, if you can’t pick just one business, you can adopt as many shops as you wish!
WHERE TO GET ADOPT A SHOP CARDS:
- On November 18th from 4-8pm, stop by the Adopt-A-Shop Christmas Tree at Jingle Mingle and grab a Wishlist Card.
- If you miss grabbing a card at that event, you can get one at all participating downtown businesses or in the Gainesville Visitors Center throughout the week.
- Or, download and print at home using this link!
- You can also pick one up on November 25 (Small Business Saturday) from 11am-2:30pm from the Main Street Booth on the Square- the prize drawings are at 3pm!
WHAT WILL YOU GET IF YOU PARTICIPATE?
TIMELINE FOR THE WEEK:
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY FUN:
Drop off your completed cards at the following locations by 3pm on Saturday, November 25:
- Gainesville Visitors Center: 300 Henry Ward Way
- Main Street Market: 118 Main Street SW (Inside area near Sweet Magnolias / Cork It Gainesville)
- Roll on In / Buzzed Bull Creamery: 130 Bradford St NE
- Rahab’s Rope: 118 Washington Street NW
- Purchase Effect: 101 Bradford Street SW
- Downtown Drafts: 115 Bradford Street
- Kilwins Gainesville: 106 Spring Street SE, Suite 120
- Onward Reserve: 106 Spring Street SE, Suite 150
- At the Main Street Booth on the Historic Square on Small Business Saturday November 25th, from 11-3pm.
This event is hosted by Main Street Gainesville.