Join us this Halloween (Oct. 31st) from 3-6pm in Historic Downtown Gainesville for our annual Trick Or Treat on the Square!
THE COSTUME CONTEST WILL BE HELD BY AGE CATEGORIES:
- 0-4 for the wee ones
- 5-8 for those little ghouls
- 9-12 for those ghastly bats
- Best Group/Family Costume!
How the contest will work:
Each age group will line up and ‘parade’ over the stage in front of the judges. Judges will pick the winner, and then we’ll move on to the next category.
All Parking Decks are FREE in Gainesville!
- Main Street Parking Deck, 301 Main St.
- Hall County Parking Facility, 225 Green St.
- North Parking Deck, 130 Main St.
- Historic City Hall, 117 Jesse Jewell Pkwy.
This event is presented by Main Street Gainesville, a program focusing on economic vitality through Historic Preservation in our downtown commercial districts.
SEE YOU THERE, IF YOU DARE IN 2023!
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor for Trick or Treat on the Square?
Interested in hosting a 10×10 Candy Stop during the event?