Chateau Elan Golf Course
Few golf destinations possess the beauty and variety of Chateau Elan Golf Club’s 45 holes of championship golf. From the rolling Georgia hills of the Woodlands greens to the serene valley lakes that distinguish the Chateau’s fairways, our two 18-hole courses and Executive Par 3 course are unique in character and design.
Braselton, GA 30517
Chattahoochee Golf Club
Designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. on the banks of Lake Lanier, Chattahoochee Golf Club has been one of the premier public golf courses in North Georgia since 1960. Built on 183 acres of rolling farmland, the course design allows for easy walking, and is enjoyable for both scratch and high-handicap golfers.
As is typical of a Robert Trent Jones design, the course has large undulating greens averaging 7,000 square feet.
- 1,000 sq.-ft. full-service Pro Shop. Services include custom club fitting and club repair
- The Chattahoochee Grill
- Putting lab
- Driving range
- Practice area with a sand bunker and chipping green
- Two bentgrass practice putting greens
Gainesville, GA 30503
Chestatee Golf Club
Chestatee Golf Club is known for its challenging and unique design; each hole has been carefully routed to take advantage of the mountainous terrain while protecting the land’s natural environment.
The first hole plays from an elevated tee box to a comfortable landing area. On this dogleg right Par 5, a well-placed tee shot leaves the challenge of making it to the green in two. Chestatee’s signature par 3, 17th hole offers a beautiful view of the Chestatee River before it meets Lake Lanier, while Hole 8 has been dubbed one of the most challenging Par 4s in the state.
Chestatee provides plenty of challenge for high caliber players, however the course can be fun for players of all skill levels, with 5 sets of tees to choose from.
Dawsonville, GA 30534
Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Legacy Golf Course
Lake Lanier Islands is 20 minutes from Gainesville and less than an hour north of Atlanta on the shores of Lake Lanier. Located on 1,200 acres, the resort includes a golf course, beach and waterpark with family- and pet-friendly accommodations.
Sports and Recreational Activities
- Swimming (Open Water)
- Team Building
Legacy Golf Course Features
- Beautifully manicured 18-hole golf course on Lake Lanier
- 12 holes along the water
- Challenging course designed by Billy Fuller
- Award winning course voted “Best of” and “Golfer’s Choice” by GolfAdvisor.com
- Beautiful resort with an inland beach, water park and marina
- Luxury overnight accommodations available on property at Legacy Lodge, Villas and Lake Houses
Buford, GA 30518
Reunion Country Club
Conveniently located less than five miles from I-85 near Braselton, Georgia, Reunion combines an idyllic setting, a spectacular course and a professional PGA staff to provide a first-class golf experience that is second to none, all at a great value. The spacious club centered in picturesque Reunion Hall is also a popular backdrop for tournaments and special events.
– Championship 18 Hole Golf Course by Michael Riley Open 364 Days a Year
– Large Driving Range and Putting Green
– Beautiful and Spacious Club Facilities Centered in Reunion Hall, Well-Stocked Pro Shop and Dining at The 19th Hole Grill
– Award-Winning PGA Staff Experienced in Offering Individual and Group Instruction for All Skill Levels
– Active Men’s, Women’s, Senior and Junior Golf Associations and Programs
– Professional Golf Outing and Tournament Programs
Hoschton, GA 30548
Royal Lakes Golf and Country Club
In the heart of South Hall County, situated on 150 acres with over nineteen acres of beautiful lakes, Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club features plush bermuda and rolling greens. The Scottish design will satisfy even the most accomplished player.
Flowery Branch, GA 30542