Join us at Lake Lanier Olympic Park for the same chicken-packed afternoon including Georgia’s Official Chicken Cook-Off. Backyard and professional BBQ teams compete at this Gainesville themed festival!
- Georgia’s Official Chicken Cook-off, 15 teams and over 17,000 lbs. of chicken.
- People’s Choice Awards; vote for your favorite Pitmaster!
- Live Music!
- Kids’ Zone with bounce house and other activities.
- $6 Wristband = 10 Samples
- Purchase 5 Wristbands for $25.
Proceeds from this event go to the North Georgia Community Foundation scholarships for local students.
- Prepaid wristband(s) will be available for pick-up the day of the event at the Will Call tent.
- Pickup your wristband(s) prior to the event at the Finance Department located in the Gainesville Administration Building, 300 Henry Ward Way, Room 201.
- Cluck wristbands will be available for purchase at the event.
- Off-site parking will be located at the Lanier Park Complex, 675 White Sulphur Road, Gainesville 30501. The Gainesville Trolleys will shuttle attendees from this lot to Lake Lanier Olympic Park.
- Shuttles are handicap accessible and can transport 24 passengers at a time. Animals are not permitted access to the Trolleys; exceptions being Service Animals at work.
- Large parking lot for vehicles and overflow parking across Clarks Bridge accessible via under-road tunnel.
- Courtesy docks.
Don’t be chicken — join us lakeside in 2023 and treat your taste buds!