Food Truck Fridays are rockin’ all summer long!
On the third Friday of every month in the spring and summer, come enjoy the sunset from Lake Lanier Olympic Park’s Northeast Georgia Health System Plaza with friends and neighbors! Food Truck Fridays (5-9pm) include live music, food trucks, beer & wine tents, and retail vendors. Entry to the plaza and concert is free and open to the public!
2024 Event Dates
- April 19th
- May 17th
- June 21st
- August 16th
Parking & Amenities
- OFF-SITE PARKING LOCATION FOR 2024: TBD
- Shuttle Details:
- Attendees will be shuttled from this lot to Lake Lanier Olympic Park.
- Vehicles are encouraged to use the Tower side parking lot as a drop-off area and as a way to keep traffic moving if you need to turn around to head back to off-site parking from the park.
- Shuttles are handicap accessible.
- Unfortunately, animals are not permitted on shuttle vehicles.
- On-site parking at Lake Lanier Olympic Park is LIMITED!
- Courtesy dock, if arriving by boat! About 15 spots available in total.
- Handicap accessible and public restrooms.
- Pets allowed! Must be well-behaved and leashed.
Grandstand Table Reservations
With live music, great food and drinks, Food Truck Fridays offer reserved seating on our center Grandstands. For $45, reserve an 8′ table with seating for six. This includes two end chairs and seating for four on the grandstands complete with cushions to make your experience more comfortable. Secure a great view of the Chattahoochee, our live music, and guaranteed seating for you and your friends and family!
These tables are an added option and are not required for attending. Ample seating will otherwise be available.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor for Food Truck Fridays?
Want to Be a Vendor?
*Vendor applications for the 2024 Food Truck Friday Series will open this December.*