First Fridays – Concert on the Square: Cherry Cherry, Neil Diamond Tribute
June 3 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
First Friday Concerts continue ON THE SQUARE in Historic Downtown Gainesville!
This year, we’re excited these four great bands will hit the stage:
- June 3: Cherry Cherry, Neil Diamond Tribute
- July 1: Soul Purpose Band, Motown and Soul Music
- August 5: Fly Betty Band, Atlanta’s Favorite Party Band
- September 2: Backyard Loveseat, Country Rock Band
Set up your chairs/blankets starting at 6pm. Grab a bite and a beverage downtown, the concert will go from 7 – 10pm! First come first serve seating. Bring your chairs and picnic blankets to mark off an area for your friends and family group to safely enjoy the concert.
While these concerts are free for the community, please be respectful of sidewalk space in front of downtown stores and businesses. Patrons who have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days or display any symptoms of being sick are asked not to attend.
Main Street Gainesville, a program focusing on economic vitality through Historic Preservation in our downtown commercial districts, offers free entertainment on the first Friday of each month, from June through September.
Shop and Dine Downtown!
Main Street tent with Main Street- and Gainesville-branded merchandise!
All Parking Decks are FREE in Gainesville!
Main Street Parking Deck, 301 Main St.
Hall County Parking Facility, 225 Green St.
Historic City Hall, 117 Jesse Jewell Pkwy.
Is this event handicap accessible?
- Yes, there is handicap parking available in the Main Street Parking Deck, located at 301 Main St.
Can concert-goers bring coolers?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring coolers, but please no glass or alcohol. This event is intended to help support downtown businesses. We encourage you to purchase beverages, snacks and meals from one or more of the nearby restaurants or food vendors on site.