Join us for lunch on the Downtown Square and enjoy our Blue Sky Concert series!
Enjoy live music under the beautiful spring blue skies on the square from 11:30am to 1:30pm each Wednesday in May!
Grab your coworkers, book a lunch date with a friend, or just get out of the office for a bit and head downtown. Grab lunch to-go from your favorite restaurant or eat at a sidewalk café, shop at local boutiques, and enjoy live music from 11:30am-1:30pm on the Historic Downtown Square! We’ll have some standing tables available, but plan to bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blankets or snag a spot on a bench in the park.
- May 3rd: Rodney Appleby
- May 10th: Roger Moore
- May 17th: Eli Hannon
- May 24th: Eduardo Cautino
- May 31st: Out Past 9
If it rains, the show will go on inside one of the nearby restaurant venues!
All Parking Decks are FREE in Gainesville!
- Main Street Parking Deck, 301 Main St.
- Hall County Parking Facility, 225 Green St.
- Historic City Hall, 117 Jesse Jewell Pkwy.
Is this event handicap accessible?
- Yes, there is handicap parking available in the Main Street Parking Deck, located at 301 Main St.
Can concert-goers bring coolers?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring coolers, but please no glass or alcohol. This event is intended to help support downtown businesses. We encourage you to purchase beverages, snacks and meals from one or more of the nearby restaurants or food vendors on site!
This event is presented by Main Street Gainesville, a program focusing on economic vitality through Historic Preservation in our downtown commercial districts.
Want to be a Vendor?
click here to view downtown vendor information