Join us for lunch on the Downtown Square and enjoy our Blue Sky Concert series!
- May 1st: Andrew Lilly
- May 8th: Eduardo Cautiño
- May 15th: Rodney Appleby
- May 22nd: Chad Bowmar
- May 29th: Out Past Nine Band
If it rains, the show will go on inside one of the nearby restaurant venues!
All Parking Decks are FREE in Gainesville!
- Main Street Parking Deck, 301 Main St.
- Hall County Parking Facility, 225 Green St.
North Parking Deck, 100 Brenau Ave NE.
Is this event handicap accessible?
- Yes, there is handicap parking available in the Main Street Parking Deck, located at 301 Main St.
Can concert-goers bring coolers?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring coolers, but please no glass or alcohol. This event is intended to help support downtown businesses. We encourage you to purchase beverages, snacks and meals from one or more of the nearby restaurants or food vendors on site!
This event is presented by Main Street Gainesville, a program focusing on economic vitality through Historic Preservation in our downtown commercial districts.
Want to be a Vendor?