Join us for sun, sand, and fun on July 14th at the
2023 BEACH BASH!
- Kid’s Beach Zone: over 100 tons of sand turn the plaza into a tropical playground!
- Hula-hoop Contest and Limbo Contest!
- Tons of kids activities!
- Food Trucks: unique and tasty flavors that everyone can enjoy!
- Live music rockin’ all night long!
Parking & Amenities
- Off-site parking location for 2023 TBD. Attendees will be shuttled from this lot to Lake Lanier Olympic Park.
- Shuttles are handicap accessible.
- Animals are not permitted on shuttle vehicles; exceptions being Service Animals at work.
- On-site parking at Lake Lanier Olympic Park is LIMITED!
- Courtesy docks, if arriving by boat!
- Handicap accessible and public restrooms.
- Pets allowed! Must be well-behaved and leashed.
Grandstand Table Reservations
With live music, great food and drinks, Beach Bash offers reserved seating on our center Grandstands. For $60, reserve an 8′ table with seating for six. This includes two end chairs and seating for four on the grandstands complete with cushions and tropical decorations to make your experience more enjoyable. Secure a great view of the Chattahoochee, live music, and guaranteed seating for you and your friends and family!
These tables are an added option and are not required for attending. Ample seating will otherwise be available.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor for Beach Bash?
Want to Be a Vendor?