439 Green Street

Finger House

This home was originally built in 1900 by the Finger family. It is a two story simple frame house, though in 1989, it received a remodel that included the addition of the monumental entrance portico.

(Modern photographs of Green Street homes taken in 2022 by City of Gainesville Convention and Visitors Bureau Intern Emma King. Historic photographs and information gathered from our friends at The Norton Agency, the Historical Society of Hall County, and the Digital Library of Georgia.)